Monday, November 07, 2005
Panic Mode.
I booked my ticket, and it looks like I will have the joy of seeing Korea...
For about an hour..

The timer on the left was supposed to help remind me how much time I have, making me realise that I can do all the work I set out to do, but instead its making me think about how much time I don't have.

Thank goodness for dentist-prescribed-valium.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So Pardon my awful bloggin lately..

I've had too many Bitchy Pills..


-Little Miss Crabby Ass


6 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

OK missy! what the hell kinda deal did you do with ubie to get her picture-finding secret?????

Blogger Fella said...

It must be a secret website that only mean ladies have access to.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thanks for the mantra...

Loz- its a secret.. that I might be willing to reveal on MSN...

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Hee hee.

Blogger Loz said...

ok firstly if its a website only mean ladies have access to why didn't my invite come in the mail?

secondly, how much is it gonna cost me? because i asked ubie already and she wouldn't tell me. HMMMMM.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you are just gonna have to come online loz and I will let you into the mean girls club.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting