Tuesday, November 01, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TFG!!
In honour of the TFG's birthday and the fact that I can't be there, a wee little gift via blogger. These are the lyrics to "our song" a little tune we heard performed at the Jason Mraz concert in Toronto.
"Well you done done me and you bet i felt it
I tried to be chill but you so hot that i melted
I fell right through the cracks and i'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my bestest
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
but i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melody
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved
So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours...."

and of course, what would a birthday be without a cake?

(thanks to Nick for getting the awful place mat out of the pic)


Happy 23rd birthday, you know, um... for the 4th time...



3 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm first!

Oh, and I'm going to his blog to wish him well.

Blogger Fella said...

I already woshed him a happy birthday yesterday. i was first.

Blogger Jaded said...

Happy Birthday!! Great lyrics, great cake!

And there's nothing wrong with celebrating the anniversary of a particularly lovely year. I, personally, will celebrate the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday this April. (cough)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting