Friday, December 23, 2005
A Gift to all of you, the opportunity to ridicule me!
I found this CD in my mum's Christmas collection, a mixed one I had made in high school.

Here are the most embarrassing tracks:
  • Madonna- Santa Baby
  • John Mellencamp- I saw mommy kissing Santa
  • Dido- Christmas Day
  • Faith Hill- Where are you Christmas
  • Savage Garden- Last Christmas
  • N'Sync- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
  • 98 Degrees- This gift
  • Stevie Nicks- Silent Night
  • Blues Traveler- Christmas
  • Christina Aguilera- Christmas Song

so there ya go everyone, my most embarrassing high school mixed CD.

My family will be enjoying a traditional Christmas of eating on Christmas eve, and opening gifts on Christmas day and then driving out to the beach to hang out and fly kites.

Then come home and watch "The Ref"

Good Times...

So no matter what you celebrate, I hope you get the chance to take this time where all the stores are closed and you don't have to go to work, to spend some time with the ones you love, and try desperately not to kill them.



11 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I have all those songs on my iPod.

Blogger honkeie said...

n'sync!!!! You need a little blessing to wash that sin away lol

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Savage Garden??? I had forgotten.

Blogger msmachine said...

That sounds like a cd that my little person would really love! I can't ridicule you, I grew up in the 70's and 80's... enough said. Have a very merry Christmas. Flying kites sounds like fun. We might go out in the snow to play. If we have a spare moment between relatives. Eat well.

Blogger Jaded said...

Madonna...ugh.

Merry Merry, Happy Happy and all that.

Blogger Megan said...

Oh my, Knitty, I would have never guessed! Thanks for the opportunity to ridicule you, but I shall give you a present back and NOT make fun of you. :) (Really it's because I have some bad music skeletons in my own closet that I hope never see the light of day)

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!

Blogger Jan said...

Great music.
Merry Christmas

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

We so could have been friends in High School! I want to be where you are! We would have to fly kites in the rain and 60 mile an hour wind here. Yipee! Merry Christmas!!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

merry merry to you!

Blogger Monkey said...

Very funny CD. Oh mine eyes and ears!

Merry Christmas Miss Knit!

Lots of Hot Monkey Love,
Monkey and Purple

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Merry Christmas baby!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting