Friday, December 16, 2005
a round up of sorts.
I wasn't about to let today go by with an FFFF!!!


1. Birthdays

Thank you thank you thank you all again for the love, the movies, the posts, the pictures... Made me feel fantastic!! Since my birthday was on a Thursday we haven't really celebrated. I did get flowers from TFG's sister, so surprised and happy!!


2.Teaching PE

I taught PE today and survived. My last day of substitute teaching... Kinda sad.

3. You had to figure...

Since it isn't my birthday without something bad happening, my maternal grandmother had yet another stroke. It may seem callous for me to write it in a roundup, just can't deal with it any other way.

4. People without blogs should fuck off.

Just sayin. It's easy to judge when you never put yourself out there.

5.Freak Flag Friday

People who show up late routinely and blame it on traffic or something stupid PISS ME OFF. I managed to get to the agreed upon meeting place on time, and in the case of the people I'm meeting, it's not like they have kids.
The other piss off in the same vein, people who can't tell you when they will be home when you are trying to make plans with. If I'm trying to make dinner for someone and they are going out and can't even give a ROUGH estimate of when they will get home it drives me insane.



6. Celebrity Autobiography "In their own words"

On Bravo. Comedians reading celeb autobiographies.. HILARIOUS.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

I will keep your grandmom in my prayers. You deal with it in whatever way you need to without apologizing.

My FFFF:

I rarely say "goodbye" to people. I remember my aunt saying that the night my uncle died in a car accident, he said goodbye to her, which he'd never done. She felt like it was a premonition. So, I say "see you later" or "see you." I'm too freaked out that "goodbye" will really mean just that. I get crazier by the week, huh?

Blogger FRITZ said...

You Outed Me.

I plagerized Wonderfalls, but since Fox cancelled THEM, too, (Because it's a smart, funny,intelligent show...like 'Arrested Development') I didn't think it would matter.

So, thanks. Now I have to 'fess up.

Blogger Maddie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting