Saturday, December 03, 2005
I Can't Believe I'm Listening to Madonna.
I've found my movie montage song.
It was given to me by Amazing Anon and I have to give her a big thanks for it.

I think everyone needs a montage song for when they are feeling overwhelmed and need to get pumped. A montage song lets helps you look ahead at what you have to do with power and strength, cause hey, things are so easy when you have a montage to get you through!!

When I listen to this song I dance around my house all spastic to get some blood to my extremities, which are falling off from sitting at my computer for too long.

The song is off the new Madonna Album, the first Madonna song I have listened to by choice since I sang along to my CASETTE of her best of album in the early 90's.

So there ya go, when I'm feeling down or depressed or scared, I pump out "Jump" on my iPod and rock it out, dancing like no one is home.

Now if only my parents would stop looking at me all funny when I dance I would be set.

So if you have a montage song, what is it? and if not, get yourself one...

Now! Go!


PS. any of you that read my earlier and now deleted post, this just further proves my manic panic nature.


8 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Damn, it sounds like I missed the good stuff (your deleted post)! The song that gets me going, and I cannot believe I'm about to confess this, is Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman". At that, I shall shut up and go hide my head.

Blogger SS said...

i am a total disco music junkie, so mine is gloria gaynor's - i will survive. it's kinda funny because almost everyone who knows me has that song on their phone for my ringtone. maybe that's because when i get drunk i usually get up and dance and sing that song, even though the song is not playing anywhere.

Blogger msmachine said...

When I need to pump myself up, feel strong and powerful, I listen to Take the Power Back (rage against the machine). It puts me into just the right head space to deal with anything.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Live Springsteen gets me everytime. No matter how bad my mood, if I put on 10th Avenue Freeze Out or Born to Run I just completely freak out.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I like "Love Rollercoaster", especially the Chili Peppers remake, and "The Bird" by the Time.

This dance ain't for everybody, just the sexy people!

Blogger Loz said...

Mine would have to be Sly by The Cat Empire. Yeah, that's Australian. Makes me dance every single time I hear it. I could use it right about now.

Woohoo @ no word verification!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

sis b- nah you didn't miss much, just one of my freak outs.

sandra- disco can be great, especially a classic.

Nuclear- I have a verson of that song on a buddha bar album... very fun

twisted- i don't know that song but it sounds like a good one!

brooke - springsteen wohoo!!

ubie- i will have to find "the bird" and have a sexy party!

loz- you will have to educate me on aussie music!

Blogger FRITZ said...

I'm a big fan (gulp) of Madonna. Because I want to be her. And that "Hung Up" song just kind of settles into your head and makes you jump up and down.
I think my montage song is probably "Woah here she comes, watch out now, she's a maaaaaaneater".

That's all I know, but isn't that enough?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting