Tuesday, November 22, 2005
My Name
My name feels like an ill fitting pair of pants.


I'm gonna go away and crawl in a hole with my laptop, only to emerge when I have completed these White Whale assignments that have plagued my every waking moment.
I cannot enjoy my excitement for Australia until they are done.

I mother has begun performing "adult-daughter-sitting" to keep me on track and to hide my wireless internet card in various places.

If I'm not back in ten days, send the rescue party.

Little Miss anxious


6 Comments:

Blogger msmachine said...

I feel your pain. I just completed my undergrad last spring and if it wasn't for the fact that my roommate was worker on her MA, and roomies daughter was working on 2nd year of undergrad, I don't know if I would have made it. We were all always working on a paper or a stack of reading and it really helped. I do have one paper that I wanted to try to get publised, would it help you if I worked on that while you are writing your papers?

Blogger lightfeather said...

You are a perfect fit, no matter what!

Lightfeather

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Knitty... Knitty... come in Knitty

Blogger SS said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blogger Fella said...

Pappy Skanksgiving

Blogger author said...

LMK< blog name and user name,
(formerly annietb)

Happy Thanksgiving to you !!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting