Tuesday, November 15, 2005
kissings tests and other such nonsense
I took this test August 17th.... Finally posting it because I'm fresh out of new ideas... And I'm in DIRE need of a good deep kissing. I wrote the caption for it while taking it, obviously.

______________________________________________


I took this test before I left the sweet arms of my lovely boyfriend.... and when I started taking it, he randomly started kissing me passionately, so maybe its good luck!






Part Romantic Kisser


For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet

Part Expert Kisser


You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable







PS... a little something funny for all the FSM fans... A prayer..

Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.


7 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

this is what it had to say about me... i'm glad the computer remembers because it's been so long since i kissed someone i think i've forgotten:

***You're an Passionate Kisser***

For you, kissing is about all about following your urges
If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story
You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses
A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble.

Blogger Jaded said...

Mine says "You're a Passionate Kisser" as well.

Love the FSM "prayer"...too funny.

Blogger diadima said...

i am also a passionate kisser.

but i haven't taken the test yet. (just kidding!)

oh, and that prayer is hi-freakin-larious.

love it!!

Blogger Fella said...

Apparently I am a "playful" kisser. Whatever the fuck that means.

Blogger jiggs said...

I got Passionate Kisser.

And FYI, I offer my kissing services in emergencies.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I'm in a definite kissing emergency.. be over in 5 minutes, I will go empty my checking account.

Blogger jiggs said...

Don't worry. Certain individuals qualify for free kissing consultations. And you are one of those individuals.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting