Tuesday, November 29, 2005
My boyfriend is so evolved...
Orgasms are linked to happiness right? I'm sure there is research to this effect, something about how it releases endorphins, which make you happy... they are generally good times.

A quick google of "orgasms and endorphins" found this!

So they make you happy and reduce stress?!

I haven't seen TFG since the beginning of October.
I have been very stressed out.

TFG being a very evolved and loving man, secure with his skills in the bedroom decided that I deserved a gift in the mail to alleviate my problem.

I came home today from coffee with my brother (my first venture from the cave since Saturday), and the package was on the stairs.. we ran upstairs, my brother all excited, because who doesn't like packages in the mail?
I opened it in front of him, and quickly noticing what it was, slammed the box shut and said it was nothing. He giggled and left.
If anyone in my house asks, its a book.
But for everyone here?

My boyfriend bought me one of these...

its pretty and cute and fits in the palm of my hand.
and it charges so no batteries, and its quiet!

my boyfriend is officially the best.

If I'm a happier blogger tomorrow morning its probably just a boost of endorphins.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Stop! You're embarrassing Nick!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

how am I embarrasing Nick?!

Blogger Loz said...

you know... talking about the naughty place.

Blogger msmachine said...

Hooray for you and TFG! What a great package!

Blogger SS said...

excellent gift! how sweet.

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

They don't have those in Kansas, you are so lucky!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting