Monday, January 09, 2006
I tried.
I tried to find a picture from Scrubs where Elliot says "If we have sex one more time today I will need a vagina transplant" with the picture of the little cooler that says "vagina" on it, but no such luck.

He is here, and I am happy... We are talking ear to ear grin all the time.

He makes me feel smart
and pretty
and special.
I know, I know, I shouldn't need a man to do that for me!
But he does it in a way that shows he loves me without making me feel dependent, and thats just fantastic.

This post will probably come down before he can see what a dork I am or I realize what an awful picture of the two of us this is (shut up, nick!) which ever comes first.

We spent sunday walking around Santa Barbara, a place just this side of paradise.


13 Comments:

Blogger ChiroMum said...

Awww, that was sweet...and such a cute pic too! thanks for sharing!!

Blogger ginonymous said...

i'll punch nick for ya if he says anything derisive. woo hoo for the two of you, and in paradise, no less!

(see? i wrote you a poem)

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You are a doll and you're right you don't need a man for that, but he sounds like a great guy. Yipee!

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

::sniff:: That was beautiful. ::sniff::

Blogger Megan said...

lmao i never watch scrubs, but that one sounds awesome. sometimes i think i might need one of those too.... ;)

you feel pretty and smart and special cause you are pretty and smart and special. he just tends to highlight those qualities, which is a good thing. i'm glad you've made up for lost time with your man.

it's ok to be dorky when you're in love. jeez, you've seen how cheesy LWP and i get. i'm just glad we're not alone in our geeky love.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Well, if you're walking around, it can't have been all THAT bad, now could it?

Blogger msmachine said...

I love this post. I will bet you make him feel just as special. Enjoy it. It is great that when you are together, you feel so positive.

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Love is awesome! Thanks for the picture.

Blogger Jaded said...

I like the picture!

And I'm glad you're so happy!!

Blogger Maddie said...

Very sweet, I'm happy you two get to have time together.

Blogger Monkey said...

I love this. You guys look so happy, cute and cuddly. All embarrassing things to be sure, but who cares? Your hoo-hah needs to be on ice. What could be better than that??

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Ubie sunday was okay, Monday I got out the wheel chair.


I find a hot water bottle is better then ice, monkey!

Thanks everyone, I rarely get mushy but that was fun..

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i watched scrubs this week! two episodes! bonus!

anyways, i thought of you...

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting