Thursday, January 05, 2006
Puch ya in the face.

One theme I carried out in 2005 was vagina revocation, and that worked well. One problem I did run into was that it seemed harsh, and only a few women in the world seemed to really deserve it.
I decided to adopt a new means of revenge on the enemies of...well... lets just say the enemies of all things good.

I give you, the punching nun.

Members of society, be they people I know or not, that piss me off will get a punch in the face, by this nun.

I do not in fact own a punching nun doll, but I really really want one.

But hey, how about one last vagina removal for this piece of human garbage?
(Thanks Ubie for letting me know about this, resulting in my ga-vomiting)
there should be no reason for her to continue having one.


5 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

I don't know about vagina revocation, to be honest. They weren't her kids.

I'm kidding. Stop it, no really. Revoke the punani. But demasculate daddy, too. Jerkface Asshole rich people.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thats the reason I'm ending vagina revocation, because I dont' have an equally painful equivalent.

they both deserve chemical castration

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I mention this from time to time, but it seems very relevant to you and your post. You see, my cousin once went to Canada for a 6 week holiday. She actually didn't return for 6 months, and when she did, she'd become a nun. With a wimple. I laughed, and she punched me.

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Some people truely suck!!

Blogger Fella said...

I still don't understand how someone could, in good conscience, own a pug.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting