Tuesday, December 27, 2005
The only reason that the "InStyle" network hasn't been blocked from my TV?

Brini Maxwell!!! She is the best thing to hit decor and living TV shows.
Her show consists of the cutest tips for cooking and drinking and decor all from the 60's. She comes out in the perfect polyester outfits, and in her Brady family style shows you how to do the simplest things with flair, in segments like "why didn't you think of that?"

The fantastic style of her sets and outfits and the little field trips she takes you on makes the idea of decorating your house while holding a martini in the other hand, lets you feel like a better person then watching Martha with her perfect homemade cakes and such.

Her perfect hair and heels for sitting around the house don't leave you feeling depressed in your scrunchy and sweats, but instead make you glad you don't work that hard.
And to top it off? She's a man baby.


8 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

She's a man? Cool, I am jealous!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

petunia, she always matches her decor, its fabulous!

tumbleweed: I have to admit I sometimes find it depressing that she makes a much better woman then me.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't get the InStyle network.

I'm pouting now.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i want his clothes...

the ones i don't have already

Blogger laura said...

oh. my. god. i have to see this show! i can't wait to see what he does for christmas...and that's a man?!? wow. thanks for turning the blog world on to something so fab!

Blogger Fella said...

you really should open with the "She's a man" part. You know, so people who happen by, not me, mind you, but someone else don't see her/him and say "damn I wonder if those legs go all the way up?"

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I love Brini. And there are still many out there who haven't caught on about the man part.

I hate that her legs are better than mine.

Blogger Jenn said...

hahaha....yeah, she's such a dude...i'm totally addicted to that program. the only thing that trips me up sometimes is why (s)he doesn't have a british accent. dude totally looks like (s)he's from the other side of the pond what with his groovy 70's u.k. style and all.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting