Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Water
The leak was found.
It wast he dishwasher after all.
My father searched online for replacement parts for about an hour, gave up and went to Lowe's to buy a new dishwasher.
It's sleek and quiet.
I tried to never complain about the lack of water, tried to think about how lucky we were to live in a house with running water, be able to hire a plumber and buy a new dishwasher all in one day, without being worried about money.

It was still a relief when I could wash my hands after going to the bathroom.
And getting to shower.
----------------

I leave on the 16th
TFG gets here Saturday Night.

I will be scarce for a while.

drop me an email if you want to get in on the co-travel-blog that will be run by TFG and myself.

littlemissknit@gmail.com


5 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Wishing you the best for the new year... and continued plumbing contentment. :D

Just thought I'd mention it, I'm in kitchen hell at the moment. Yes it exists.

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

It's amazing what we take for granted and how much we appreciate the basic necessities like water once they are scarce! Glad you got the situation all fixed up!

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I'm am glad the situation is under control. Pretty cool you got a new dishwasher out of the whole deal...oh and water!

Blogger Loz said...

... where they'll be forced to eat cake for all eternity????

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Good one, Loz!

Listen, you inbred cake-eating psycopath, if you have something to say, say it to me! Leave my friends alone!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting