Friday, December 30, 2005
Year End Round Up
Here Goes Nothing...

I could go on about my crappy year, but instead I've decided that bullet points are the way to go:

Shittiest Things To happen in 2005:
  • Getting rejected to teacher's college in Canada for the second time
  • My Nona's stroke.
  • The way my family has splintered since my Nona's stroke.
  • Dealing with awful administrators in crappy schools.
  • Living in suburbia, even if it is in California.

Best Things To happen in 2005:

  • Getting to teach, even if only as a substitute
  • Spending the summer with TFG and playing house.
  • Seeing the sights of California, and Vegas
  • Getting accepted to teacher's college by 3 different schools in Australia ( I love this country already!)
  • Making great friends on blogger.
  • Yoga
  • Feeling a little more grown up.
  • California = No snow.
  • My birthday blogger surprises!

Best Albums I bought (or copied eep!) in 2005 (but didn't necessarily come out in 2005):

  • Esthero- Wicked Lil' grrls
  • Tristan Prettyman- t w e n t y t h r e e
  • Matt Costa - All his albums/EP's
  • Citizen Cope - Both Albums
  • More Buddha-Bar then I can count.
  • Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
  • All things K-Os
  • Feist - Let it Die
  • And I'll admit it, Kanye and Black Eyed Peas.

Best Movies I saw in the Theatre:

  • Mad Hot Ballroom
  • The Producers
  • March of the Penguins

Worst Movies I saw in the Theatre:

  • Domino (didn't pay!)
  • Sin City
  • Two for the Money

So there ya go, that's me in 2005.

My 2006 predictions?

  • Try and spend a good six months with TFG without living apart.
  • Explore Australia
  • Get my Masters
  • Grow the hell up.
  • Hopefully drink a little less.
  • Weigh a little less.
  • Read what I want to a little more, not what I have to.
  • Keep doing the whole no-pork no-beef thing.
  • Try and make it out of Australia without eating an exotic animal.

And who could forget my FFFF?

I am a freak about coffee. Must have 4-6 cups a day to function. Just plain old coffee, with milk.

It goes in waves, maybe in cycle with my hormones, because there is one week a month where coffee tastes disgusting and I switch to tea. then the cravings come back and I'm hooked all over again.



10 Comments:

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I hope 2006 ends with only a "best of" list for you!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

what about getting interviewed by queue and eh?

that sould be in there somewhere.

happy new year!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ya know? you are right kendra, that was pretty kick ass.

I hope so to lo lo!!

Blogger laura said...

happy new year...just curious, as a canadian, are you a sloan fan?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I'm a sloan fan in that I know of them and hear their songs on the radio and sing along!

Ms HT Psych is the big sloan fan though.

Blogger Jaded said...

Happy New Year!

FFFF

Toilet paper. It MUST go UNDER and BEHIND the roll, and not OVER THE TOP and in FRONT. If it goes over the top, then the cat can stand on her hind legs and beat the crap out of it, thereby unrolling the whole thing onto the floor, or into the toilet, which she's been known to do. And since you can't flush that much toilet paper, you must fish it out in large, wet clumps and put it in the trash. I hate that. She can't do that when it goes behind the roll...she can only spin it with no luck.

My new year's wish for you is that Australia proves to be as magical and wonderful as you hope it will be.

Blogger Fella said...

Happy New Year, Drunk-o.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

happy new year nick-o

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Happy New Year, Knitty Kitty! We love you!

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Merry New Year Knitty Kitty! You are so going to love Australia! And the coffee there is great.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting