Wednesday, January 11, 2006
My bags aren't packed, I'm not ready to go..

My bags seem small.

Part of me never really got excited about Australia. I got fake excited when people asked me about it, but otherwise it's been business as usual.
Part of me thought I couldn't pull off a higher level Computer Science course, that I would fail it and my acceptance to the university would be rescinded.

I got the exam grade today, 85%.

No more excuses. No more possibility of last minute backing out.
I leave on Monday.
I should probably pack.


5 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Congratulations on the grade!

You can do this thing, kitty, and you're going to be so glad that you did. All the best to you. Good luck! :)

(Translation of above: GO PACK!)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy joy joy joy

Don't think yourself to death. Just do it!

Blogger Jaded said...

Packing always sucks, even when you're packing to do something amazing!

So, just pack. And don't worry about forgetting something. You can always buy a new one, or have your mom send it to you. No worries.

I hope you're not fake excited any more... I'm excited for you and we've never actually "met!"

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I am going to have to check your archives. I don't know why or where you're going, but the grade is awesome! Congrats!!

Blogger diadima said...

congratulations lmk!

to a job well done

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting