Thursday, April 06, 2006
Calling all hugs

Its officially 1 am.
Tomorrow I will drag my sorry ass to school, print my last god damned assignment, come home and start drinking.

In better news, TFG has been offered a 6 month placement at a fantastic school teaching film and television, this secures him here with me for the rest of my time here in Oz, and it provides us with the financial security to pay for our bloody $200 energy bill..

since this week is all about the blog love, I'm sending all kinds of hugs (of the koala and/or cletus nature) to Ubie, because running around to different hospitals is never fun.

G'night.


3 Comments:

Blogger msmachine said...

Hooray for you both! Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy the freedom! Strange as it may sound, once I finish a semester, I feel somewhat bored and unfocussed.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Thank you! I'm headed to hospital #2 tomorrow.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

well at least you get to see a cute baby!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting