Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Gah

Two nights ago, TFG went to get the Nutella from the cupboard and he yelled out "Babe? were you rushed this morning? cause the yoghurt is in the cupboard and the muselix is in the fridge"

That was funny.

Last night I made my sandwich for today and instead of putting it in the fridge I put it in my lunch bag, so now I have the choice is risking eating funky tuna, or buying.
Not so funny. grr.

I'm exhausted. I have a massive assignment due tomorrow (35 pages!) a presentation today, and an essay tomorrow.

On monday I'm supposed to start work in my prac school and I still haven't been placed. So after Friday I might be on a long vacation.


I'm still looking for a good caption for the picture below, come on!


10 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

"Steve didn't wear clothes in hopes that it would keep his coworkers from asking about the babies growing out of his arms and legs."

Blogger Fella said...

"Somedody forgot to use dryer sheets."

Blogger Fella said...

"Dr. Fletcher was finally ready to take his Baby-Velcro® to the FDA for approval."

Blogger Fella said...

"The Nazi's unleashed their secret weapon upon the Allied troops, thousands of carniverous babies descended upon their flanks, leaving nothing but blood and sinew in their wake."

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I'm sorry you're sleepy! Good luck with the assignments.

Nick's captions are great. I do have one questions about the statue, though. Why is the dude naked? I mean, as if it's not disturbing enough that he's punching and kicking babies, but now he's doing in naked? WEIRD!

Blogger Maddie said...

My great grandma once tried to put a broom in the fridge. Her doctor said not to worry unless she went so far as to CUT the broom to make it fit in the fridge.

Blogger Fella said...

Did she make a nice broom soup later on?

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I saw that guy's penis.

Blogger Fella said...

Who's penis haven't you seen?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Mmm...penis.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting