Sunday, September 10, 2006
Eeep!

Seeing as I am one wild girl, I have to get thing ready for TFG's return.


I think I'm ready to get started, I've got my high heels on and my hair is done up.












I had better start dearling with dishes first...














Then there is the little problem of the living room. I really should have kept the crowd for the party under a hundred. Anyone got a shovel?














I REALLY shouldn't have let those crazy people steal all my furniture and spray paint the walls of the bedroom.





















With the whole place nice and clean for TFG's return, there is one thing left to do...


Shave (NSFW)


5 Comments:

Blogger JBoombostick said...

GRRROOOOSSSS!! to that pic and you have a buzz I can tell.. xoxo

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't think that's your apartment. And I don't think that's you.

Lies! All lies!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I'm speechless.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you got me ubie, its all a ruse.

Now if you will excuse me, i have a two hour appointment with my waxer

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Now I have to shower. ;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting