Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Nick Here
I'm gonna give your blog a little CPR and, you know, slip it a little tongue while doing so.

That's how I roll.

Everyone that uses the phrase "That's how I roll" owes me money. I coined the phrase in 2001, you can ask any of my real life friends. I should've had it fucking copyrighted.

Anyway, stolen idioms are not why I am here today. Please help me pick out a new pair of sunglasses.



As you can see, I am ultimately buying avaitors, the differences lie in mirrored or non-mirrored, framed or non-framed and amber or some other color.

I'm currently leaning towards B or E.

Thanks for your help with this important matter.


10 Comments:

Blogger Sysm said...

If you choose "B", you're going to look like Elton John in rehab.

Blogger Fella said...

It should be noted that I am picking the style here. The color of the lenses, should I choose B, would be amber/smoke.

Blogger Loz said...

Quite clearly you'll be buying A.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

E.

And how come you never slip me the tongue?

Blogger Fella said...

The current frontrunners are A, B and E.

I like frameless sunglasses. The last pair of Aviators that I had, had no frame and I loved them so much that I tried to impregnate them on numerous occasions.

Seen them here.

And Tits, you're a bit too prudeish and puritanical for me. Sorry.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Fuck you.

Blogger Fella said...

I bet you say that to all the boys.

Blogger diadima said...

i like e

Blogger Tits McGee said...

No, generally I say "fuck me."

Blogger Ubermilf said...

What difference does it make? You'll still be ugly on the inside.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting