Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Where is everyone?
Since long posts scare people, I will be brief.

This shocked and saddened me

This made me happy

This made me giggle with glee and start my birthday/xmas list


Updated:

This made me laugh... I mean spewing milk out my nose.


I am currently in the process of creating a 2 year work program for years 11 and 12 English. One of my units is in Science Fiction and I'm trying to relate it to teenage girls.
Can anyone think of science fiction novels, appropriate for a 17 year old audience with girls involved? That would rock.


10 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I'm right here! My DSL connection is back up! And I agree with you on all three links! And I'd really like to see you wearing Wonder Woman Underoos!

Oops, did I just say that last one out loud?

::blushes::

Blogger Fella said...

I second.

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I'm here... don't get to blog/catch up too often. But I'm here now.

Blogger JBoombostick said...

Sci Fi.. hmmm. Check out Piers Anthony..

Blogger Michelle said...

What about the entire Star Wars series? William Gibson, Neil Stephenson (both cyberpunk) and of course the master, Isaac Asimov!

Blogger yournamehere said...

I'd like to see Wonder Woman wearing Knitty Kitty underoos.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

as much as i am an exhibitionist, that ain't gonna happen.

Thanks Michelle for the great suggestions, nice to see another brisbanite!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

The Diamond Age by Neil Stephenson, Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami, Girl in Landscape by Jonathan Lethem, and Woman on the Edge of Time by Marge Piercy.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Have a I told you lately that I love you tits?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Right back atcha, sweetie!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting