Thursday, September 14, 2006
Musical Revolution

TFG and I have been on a music buying spree, here is a list of the fabulousness rocking out of my ghetto stereo:

Feist - Open season
- A remix of various song on her 'Let it Die' Album. Too much fun.

The Herd- "The Sun Never Sets"
- A great mix of fun and political music, from a great Aussie band. Definitely my kind of hip-hop.

The Grates - "Gravity Won't Get you High"
- The Grates captured me with their song "Inside/Outside" that I heard on the radio unedited (a shock for me with the chorus "some motherfuckers think they are born to dance"). If my mum wasn't here when they were performing here in Brisbane, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Lily Allen- "Alright, Still"
- Because sometimes a girl want to hear silly little pop songs about a girl living her life, not taking any crap.

Panic! At The Disco "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out"

I love the names of tracks on this album, so long and inviting. This is a great album to have on in the background since all the songs flow together and you never know when one song ends and one song begins. It's also great to listen to closely since the lyrics are so quick.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

But what about Leo Sayer?

Blogger JBoombostick said...

Nobody is blogging today. Thanks for the recommendations mrs. Tits. Check this out... http://www.miniechelon.com/girls/dita_von_teese_10.jpg

Blogger Loz said...

Yes but what about Stephanie McIntosh? You know she's GOTTA be good because she's on Neighbours.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

oh god, "The Steph Show" pisses me off because it means friday I don't get my simpsons fix.

Blogger Loz said...

And that might be OK, if she had any talent. But really it's just a waste of time that could be better spent watching Homer.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting