Saturday, October 28, 2006
I'm still floating...
In an attempt to make every weekend before I leave (2.5 weeks and counting) TFG and I went to Byron Bay and stayed here
TFG did some diving and saw sharks, turtles and rays while I was lazy reading my book by the pool. To top off out luxury weekend, I treated TFG to a half day at a spa (for his birthday). We went all out and had the "Romantic Celebration"

Allow us to create a truly romantic time for you and your partner with this exquisite package. A complete body exfoliation using a mixture of exotic herbs and spices,
followed by a tranquil soak in a scented bath. A relaxing Swedish Massage with an intoxicating blend of essential oils continues this sensual indulgence.
To conclude this divine package, relax on the Balinese day bed with a glass of champagne and a glorious fruit platter.
To top it all off we had a 2 foot long lizard come in (he was attracted to the heated hardwood floors) and we decided to share some kiwi with him.



"I love Australia note of the day"

When I first got here it as snowing these beautiful flowers called "frangipani"(I know I've mentioned them before)

Last week they started blooming here and I found my first one on the ground.

If only I could plant a Frangipani tree in my backyard in Canada, I would be a happy girl.


5 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Holy crap.

That sounds like heaven.

Blogger Loz said...

i hope you're wearing frangipanis in your hair! that's what they were invented for :)
i agree, they're beautiful.

LIZARDS ARE NOT.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

they look like lemon drop plumeria.

my favorite.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

AH! it is!

i'm so proud.

(if you can smuggle some back, mail some my way.)

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Oh I love Byron!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting