Tuesday, October 31, 2006
What I've got on my plate right now...
  1. Stupid idiot students who put up pictures of themselves in uniform trashing the school on the internet. They put their full names and some actually have their addresses. Then they give me crap when I tell them to take that bull off or they will be expelled (as per the message from the principal).
  2. Today is TFG's birthday!!! Seeing as I have been celebrating it since saturday I'm a little 'YAY for TFG''d out. It has been hard for him since he doesn't have very many friends here so send him some birthday wishes that would be sweet.
  3. I'm leaving Australia in 2 weeks.
  4. Writing this post has made me 20 minutes late for work but I don't really care.
  5. I had my review from my school and she could hardly say anything to me because all the other teachers kept coming up to her to talk about how fabulous I am. No pressure.
  6. I still don't have a placement in Canada so I don't know where I will be living/ when I need to move in (each school would need me to start at a different time).
  7. No one here cares about halloween. Probably because it's bloody hot and beautiful out.
  8. I should probably go to work.


6 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

That's not true about halloween! I saw a drag queen in a halloween costume leaving the EQ last night. But he/she might be the only one...

Happy Birthday TFG!

Blogger yournamehere said...

I thought you were moving to California.

Blogger Fella said...

It's hard to say sometimes. She says "home" but home could either be Canada or California. Sometimes I'm not sure which.

Things I've Got On My Plate Right Now:

1. Bacon Sandwich

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Just had my first southern hemi experience in South Africa. Hope you have safe travels and good luck! :-)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

glub glub glub

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Mmmmm....bacon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting