Monday, December 04, 2006
Further Proof
















We are taking baby steps to a healthier body image, but they are tiny ones.

Remember how I bitched about Dove? Well they have somewhat redeemed themselves with this video.

In a not so positive step, in reaction to speculations that Jennifer Garner is pregnant, she has come out and said that she isn't, she is just fat. "I am as physically unfit as I've probably been in my whole life. It's such a horror in front of the mirror with no clothes on." she also says her trainer is appalled, "My trainer just shakes her head and says, 'This is a disaster.' "
Thats right everyone, at a whopping size 8 she can't look at herself naked in a mirror. While she should never have to explain to the media how she let herself balloon out of control like this, Jennifer Garner can still bite me.


4 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm going to start walking around naked to force people to see what a real, average woman looks like.

Once the weather warms up, of course.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll join you, Übie.

Blogger Fella said...

Jennifer Garner can bite me too.

Hard.

On the ear lobe.

Blogger Monkey said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting