Monday, November 20, 2006
What teenage boys do when they aren't drinking?

The big reason I have a hard time living at home is that there is absolutely nothing to do in the sad sad suburbs. My brother decided to return the favour for all the fabulous times I gave him in Australia and invited me in on some shenanigans he had going on while his friend was out of town.
My brother got some friends together and 16,000 post-it notes and this happened.
At the end of the video the gnome's post-it's say "I did it"


3 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

pwned, indeed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who's room was this?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

nick- damn straight.
dilf- a friend of my brother's. His parent's were surprisingly excited at the prospect.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting