Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Grey's Anatomy
I'll admit that I watch the damn show and that I cried whilst watching the finale (they killed the dog!!) but there is something about the show that irks me.
I cannot stand the "main" character.
TFG and I have discussed this, and the whole "will they, won't they" topped off by Meredith Grey thinking she can date both of them (I've seen the first two episodes of season 3) makes me crazy.
I've decided the vet and the doctor should run off together.
That would make the most sense.
Then they can dump Grey in a lake and rename it to "Yang's anatomy"

Am I alone in this? does anyone out there in blogger world like this twig of a woman? Or care about Grey's Anatomy at all?


8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I would like to take the whole show and throw it in a bag and then throw the bag into a river and then throw the river into the sun.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

yeha, that girl is annoying. i like the ortho doctor. she's cute.

Blogger Loz said...

i stopped watching it because of meredith - i could even handle mcdreamy leaving. i would be happy for the show to revolve around bailey, addison, cristina, burke (even after the ahem incident), izzy, alex and most importantly george. that's not asking too much is it?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Am I the only one who can hear Meredith's speech impediment? She sounds like she's chewing on her tongue.

Blogger msmachine said...

I like Sandra Oh. I think I would be okay if the rest of them suffered a tragic ending. That would be good ratings too. I watch it and I seem to love to hate most of it.

Blogger Fella said...

I never understood why people watch shows they openly hate. I have so many friends that hate American Idol and yet watch it each week. I think they secretly do like it along with killing small animals.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

While I do kill little animals for sport I don't hate Grey's Anatomy, I just hate the main character.

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Not so much, no. :-)

Now the Office...

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting