Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Thoughts
  • Spanx are brilliant, unless you need a wee or want to breathe
  • I had my last meeting with my knitting group tonight, they gave me timtam's and a card and little toothpicks with australian flags on them. I wanted to cry.
  • Melbourne Cup is fantastic excuse to wear a frilly hat.
  • 8 days until I go back to California, then 2 months later I go back to Canada. Seeing as it is a lovely 35 degrees (real degrees not fahrenheit)
  • It took three tries to spell fahrenheit. stupid word.
  • I know there is a titch of controversy over Ted Haggard but the bottom line for me is that if you are a major leader in an organisation, ANY organisation (religious or corporate) if you are routinely dropping meth and hiring prostitutes that is gonna catch up with you and get you fired.
  • If you have never seen Saved! you need to, right now. Go.
  • Back? Alright my favourite part is at the end when the lead character states "So everything that doesn't fit into some stupid idea of what you think God wants you just try to hide or fix or get rid of? It's just all too much to live up to. No one fits in one hundred percent of the time." Maybe Ted should watch it.
  • I should probably try and start packing 9 months worth of life into 2 suitcases.
  • Screw packing, I'm going to bed.


8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Oh like celsius is any better. The C sounds like it shoulb be an S and the first S sounds like it should be a C.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

You hate packing. Remember last time? You should have bought all disposable belongings, threw them all away and started fresh.

Also, Nick is a boob.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

spanx are something i have heard lots about, but have yet to experience.

i don't think i'd like them, as i wee alot.

Blogger Loz said...

Melbourne Cup was very cruel to me this year. Very, very cruel. But at least I looked good in my race day outfit.
Please don't go.

Blogger Dr. Sardonic said...

According to this USA Today article, Spanx owes thanx to actual spanking.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you for saying "wee."

Also, Saved! fucking rocks.

Blogger Fella said...

You know what fucking rocks?

Popcorn.

Blogger Unknown said...

Saved is one of those rare movies that makes an excellent statement while being very funny.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting