Wednesday, November 08, 2006
TFG Rules and other musings
I Heart Early Birthday Presents.

I don't care all that much about country music awards, but this is still hilarious

It's been nine months but I finally realised that when the aussies say "car-key" (phonetically) it is actually the word "khaki"

Tommorow is my last day of practical experience and I'm looking forward to getting drunk in the teacher's lounge during "friday focus". I just think a school with a fridge filled with booze is fantastic.

Just as I'm about to leave Australia, "Daily Show: International Edition" comes back on the air. Bastards.





9 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Yes, that moment is extraordinarily funny. Not that I ever care about awards shows, but that was classic.

Blogger Loz said...

i would have been ticked too if i was faith hill. c'mon, the girl's just an idol!!!!

i hope brisvegas is being kind to you on your last weekend!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

When is your birthday???

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

sis and Loz - that was brilliant. Faith Hill is claiming she was trying to be funny.
tits- December 15.

I will be back in California on Wednesday, in the meantime I am furiously trying to fit 9 months worth of life into 2 frighteningly small suitcases. Cotton T-shirts and socks from target are getting cut. completely.

Blogger Sysm said...

Have safe travel, dear.

Blogger Loz said...

Yes, please do.
Bye :(

Blogger Fella said...

Where are you? Some sort of trans-oceanic flight or something?

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Maybe she's... "Lost!"

Save Sawyer and Kate, Miss Knit!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I lived to tell, back safe in California. more to come soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting