Friday, November 17, 2006
5 things
Nick tagged me for a meme where I get to tell you "Five Things You Don't Know About Me That Should Probably Remain That Way".

Lucky you.

1) 3 months into my relationship with TFG I developed a sexual dysfunction that took 2 years to treat and "fix".

2) In order to remained "fixed" I have to keep in "practice" (take that as you will).

3) I never had acne on my face, only on my butt. Make-up is a breeze, but bathing suit shopping is a nightmare.

4) I've never been on a real date, just always fallen into long term relationships.

5) I have fun catching TFG off guard and licking his nose (somewhat on the inside) and his eyelids. It grosses him out to no end.


In other news, thank you all for the kind wishes! The doctors sent a very carefully worded letter saying that my mother's latest tests "seem" normal so all is "seemlingly" well here at Casa De Kitty.
You are all more then welcome to be brutally honest about the new template, the last one was too bland, also if anyone knows what I need to center the current one, please let me know.


12 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

i also find number 5 unsettling.

i love the new design, can't provide technical help of any kind, but would like to quietly point out a typo in the title. tha's all i'm gonna say.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Thank goodness for the time difference and my jetlag that I managed to fix that before nick noticed!
The funny thing about number five is that the only reason I enjoy doing it is because it grosses him out so much.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I like it!! I changed my template because I discovered it was off-center in certain resoultions and nobody ever bothered to tell me. Curse thee anal-retentiveness!

Blogger Mike said...

you like him on the nose? Are we to understand that you have traded on sexual disfunction for another?

Blogger Fella said...

Mike means lick. Also, I saw your typo, I just didn't point it out.

That's not true, I would have reveled in it.

So far everyone has failed to mention that I actually invented this meme and not just tagged thee.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i get buttne too. i HATE it. why do i have everyone's gross secrets, but no one share's mine????

i'm just extra weird that's all.

i resign myself to it.

(to center your template you need to change the margins on the containers, which is something i know how to do, but would probably have a hard time explaining if i couldn't see the template. let me see if i can find the area in your source code. i'll email you.)

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

the worst is when you try to sit on the buttne, isn't it?
Miss Kendra, if you could teach me how to fix that it would be super fantastic.
I'm on gmail chat at littlemissknit@gmail.com

Blogger Loz said...

this is looking very sweet indeed. i dig it.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I totally heart the new template, and you, and your nose-licking, sexually dyfunctional, badass self.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Buttne.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

why thank you tits.

Blogger Fumbling said...

you have some talent with the graphics, is this what you do for a living? if not it should be. it's awesome!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting