Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving
Even though we are crazy Canadians we love a good reason to cook a turkey so we will be celebrating with bean casserole and all the flyer's we can handle. We will not however be partaking in the time honoured tradition of post-thanksgiving shopping. Good news in my life is that TFG and I will be able to have our very first Christmas together and for that I am very thankful. I know it's cheesy and oh-so-charlie-brown Christmas of me but I have a few other things I'm thankful for and I feel the need to document them...
- Since last thanksgiving I have managed to do and see some amazing things. Things I could have never thought I had the courage to do and I never imagined it would be so seamless.
- I got to play house with TFG for close to a year and it was fantastic.
- Despite a scare, my family all have their health and are happy.
- I have lots of fun and exciting changes in store for next year that I hope will lead to a more permanent life.

I'm especially thankful for my friends out here in blogger-ville and I hope you all have a great day.


6 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

You have a great day!

Blogger yournamehere said...

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your bean cassarole, even though bean cassarole has always sounded a little scary to me. i'm sure it's delicious and protein rich.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so scary that i must spell it cassarole instead of casserole apparently.

Blogger Loz said...

you could have pretended it was the Italan spelling Dia.

I wish I had a reason to say the things I'm thankful for, but it's not our holiday.

I'm thankful for Sumo Salad!!!

I'm sorry.. I just couldn't keep that one in.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting