Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Vagina, The New Accessory
Ah yes, vagina it's the new "property of Tiffany's" or midget little yappy dog, the kind of item a Hollywood it-girl cannot leave the house without making sure everyone knows they own.
Seeing as Britney Spears(NSFW) and Lindsay Lohan (also NSFW) can't seem to remember to put panties on when they leave the house, I'm starting think that maybe it is on purpose (no one can be THAT dumb can they?!) and I for one am not for it. I mean think of the car upholstery!?! No one wants to deal with that. So I have a few suggestions for all the young ladies of Hollywood that feel they need to compete with Lindsay and Britney:

If you feel that you would like to put your cooch on display, that is your prerogative, but could you maybe give it a little style, Britney and Lindsay's style is sooooo Sinead O'Connor. The next thing you know their vaginas will be hosting SNL and doing awful things to pictures of the pope. Take a look at this book for advise of how to fluff and style your hair down there.

Now I know I may sound like your grandmother, but you knows what goes nicely with a short skirt? A pair of knickers. If you want to compete with the girls while still giving a little flash, then how about a pair of panties that empower the pussy? You could be really creative, I mean look at any of the 12 thousand options on cafepress!

If you are willing perhaps let your vagina be represented in a different fashion, can I recommend one of these?

You could go a little DIY and make a coin purse:
See how pretty that is?

















How about a little piece of jewelery?
This way you could show your solidarity to the bearded clam club without flashing it all over the place, and hey it's kinda stylish!







If you want to go a little "medical-textbooky" you could get a little more graphic, maybe show a whole uterus on the side of your purse,















If you are willing to go medieval, well, pre-medieval (is that just call "eval"?) can I suggest the shield?
I think it could go well with a pair of Uggs!


So there ya go ladies, a plethora of options that you could consider before you run out pantie-less.


7 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

vaginas are not decorative.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

well, maybe a little.

but i don't need to see so many.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you.

Oh, god, how I love you.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

kendra- I could go for a celeb coochie ban myself.

tits- I thought you might enjoy that.

Blogger Fella said...

I have nothing.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Aren't they concerned about germs?

Blogger yournamehere said...

It makes it easier for the celebrity photographers when they can simply follow the snail trail.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting