Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Top 5 reasons I haven't posted in a while
1) see below
I am in love and I'm not ashamed of it.

2) I have an insane job taking care of all activities for 14o spoiled rich brats from all over the world. I'm le tired.

3) I have taken up drinking with my new friend at work. Why come straight home when I can drink away the stress from work with someone who can commiserate? I think my boss should cover my liquor bill. cheap bastard.

4) Cottage - lake, beach, no internet, no work. love it.

5) Summer in Toronto = stinking hot apartment, no air conditioning = many a cold beverage on a rooftop patio listening to jazz.


6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

The cuteness is making my teeth ache.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I'm licking my computer screen right now. Is that wrong?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

And honey? I just left you a present over at my blog.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Meow.

Meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow.

Meow!

Blogger yournamehere said...

No one should be ashamed of being in love. Except for Laura Bush, obviously.

Blogger Molly said...

Boss paying the liquor bill!

That is a fine idea...

I started drinking after work abotu 5 years ago...I haven't stopped since.

It's not that I didn't drink before...I just didn't work.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting