Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Good News Everybody!
So I'm walking on the beach up at the cottage this weekend with TFG and he turns to me and says
"You know you are my best friend, right?"
"Yes, and you are mine"
"And you know I want to have a house and babies and a life with you, right?"
"Of course"
"So, [bends on one knee, pulls out beautiful ring] would you like to marry me?"
"YES!!!"

So there you have it ladies and gents, Little Miss Knit will soon be Little Mrs. Knit (but not Little Mrs. TFG!)

Labels:



10 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Keeping your own online name is so passe. You should hyphenate.

Blogger Sysm said...

Ewwwwwww. Mushy.





Next there'll be k-i-s-s-i-n-g.



Totally gross!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!

!!!

Soooooooooooooooo insanely happy for you (even though I totally knew it was coming)!

Congratulations, baby.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

holy cow! conratulations!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

there's a g missing in there.

g <---- please insert where needed

Blogger Jaded said...

That's soooo cool! CongratsCongratsCongrats!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.

I think Nick should hyphenate his name with "Douchebag".

Blogger Loz said...

Like Nick Douchebag-Douchebag? Weird.

Congratulations LMK, I'm really happy and excited for you! I knew TFG had a good head on his shoulders ;)

P.S: Where's the photo of the ring?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

YAY for Knitty Kitty!!! And the boy too!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

How did I miss this???

Where do I send a present?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting