Tuesday, May 15, 2007
See Ya Jerry!
Well Jerry Falwell is dead, apparently the human body can only handle so much hatred and anger.
Can we look back at some of his more famous quotes?

“It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening”

“The whole (global warming) thing is created to destroy America's free enterprise system and our economic stability”

'
“(re: 9/11 attacks) "...throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools, the abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked and when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad...I really believe that the pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them who try to secularize America...I point the thing in their face and say you helped this happen."”


When he finds out that God is actually a feminist lesbian he is gonna be so sorry...

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Yeah, it's not right to judge, but...

I think ol' Jerry's in for a surprise.

Blogger Jaded said...

While I don't find joy in anyone's death, I certainly won't mourn his.

I think he must've been very surprised to see who was there to greet him.

Blogger Fella said...

I'll find enough joy in his death for the both of us Jaded.

Blogger Fella said...

In a forum somewhere I said "Fuck Jerry Falwell. Apparently the body can only take so much hatred, racism, misogyny and intolerance before is kicks off.

The world is a better place without him.

I mean, he blamed 9/11 on homosexuals and people that got abortions. Fucking idiot."

to which someone replied: "I get that. Aren't you stooping to his level? The answer by the way is yes."

To which I replied: "So, by your argument, if Jews hate Hitler then they are hypocrites?"

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting