Sunday, March 11, 2007
I am ever so sorry blogger,


But I have been cheating on you. I heard about this site this week called "Facebook" and I have been playing on it maniacally ever since. At first it seems harmless, you start off finding one friend you knew in elementary school and the next thing you know you are whipping out old year books and looking up everyone you ever ate lunch with in high school and ex-boyfriends, oh the ex-boyfriends.

The first couple of days were fun, looking people up, seeing girls names that have new names added on, seeing who had kids, who got fat but eventually you start to get your nerve up and you message people. You have this wonderful honeymoon period where you catch up with long lost friends but slowly you realise that there was a darn good reason you didn't stay in touch and that your lives are so different now that maybe you can't just pick up where you left off in Grade 12 English.

So I'm sorry Blogger, I cheated on you but my time with facebook is slowed down now and I will make sure you get my utmost attention starting very soon.

Labels:



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facebook is great. You can even import your blogger posts.

Blogger knitty kitty said...

I thought about that, but I like the separation of blogger and facebook I have going right now.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Didn't that used to be just for academia?

I'm so behind the times.

Blogger knitty kitty said...

it did just used to be for academia but they opened it up for everyone now.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

You're so naughty, you big cheater.

I totally still heart you.

Blogger Naynayfazz said...

I was like this with Myspace when I first discovered it. I am now over it. I never checked out facebook. Maybe I should

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Blogger Monkey said...

I hear you. I cheated on Blogger with MySpace. I added bands like a mofo and listened to tons of music. It was SO addictive.

I'm healed now.

Love you,
Monkey

Blogger msmachine said...

I use Facebook and I like it but I use it mostly to stay in touch with friends in far away places. There aren't any people signed up that graduated from my high school when I did! They are all old farts.

Blogger Fumbling said...

me too. And last thing I'm gonna do is import my bloger posts!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting