Saturday, January 27, 2007
Greetings from the Great White North.

I have escaped the evil clutches of my demented Grandfather with his maniacal anger at a variety of things (like sneezing). Moving into my new place with TFG was a breeze but that might only be because half our stuff isn't here.
I have had a thoroughly depressing week and am still in recovery from the soul crushing experience living with a man with alcohol-induced dementia who was never really nice to begin with.
I will have better news and a winner from that ingenious contest, in a couple of days after I finish my detox.
Now if you will excuse me, "Snakes on a Plane" is awaiting my passive enjoyment.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

hi

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Welcome back, sweetheart. Sorry you had to go through that.

Detox your heart out, baby.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting