Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Little Miss Crafty
Another reason why I haven't been blogging very well lately? My fingers have been too busy being crafty.
First thing I made was a knit skirt.
I loved making this skirt because it fits me absolutely perfectly.












With the left over yarn I made a pair of "Fetching" gloves and will probably make a gazillion more pairs of because they are just that comfy (and easy!)
So far I have made one other pair and started another.
Since I have no project monogamy I of course moved on.














My project polygamy was fueled whilst watching the DIY network, these fabulous washer necklaces spoke to me, so I made a bunch of them.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go back and think up what to knit for the men in my life.
Any suggestions?

Labels: , ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Your craftiness makes my heart pitter-pat, and I covet the pink necklace. Must go find some washers and fabric...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those gloves won't be as much fun in Toronto. It got seriously cold here very suddenly.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i really like fetching. i might make it now.

it's very popular at weho's snb lately.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

tits- it's just scrapbooking paper.

anthony- lie to me, please lie to me.

miss kendra- the best thing about fetching is that you can use really delicious yarn and you only need one ball.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

If you knit necklaces, your world will be at peace.

Blogger Sysm said...

You need to knit TFG some hotpants.

It's the new thing.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

OHMIGOD!!!

Your new banner! Cleavage!

::swoons::

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting