Monday, January 01, 2007
Craig's List. It's the new crack.
I'm trying to find an apartment in Toronto. Seeing as TFG will be doing all the running-around-viewing of the places, it is only fair that I do all the leg work. There are word documents and excel spreadsheet documenting my hours on various websites. My favourite at the moment is "Craig's List" .
The fantastic thing about it is that it is free. Free means that people can put up pictures and as much information about the unit as they want. I am using this to my advantage. The only problem with it is the constant updating. I can't help but continuously return to the site, updating to see if new rentals have been posted. I can't stop.
Just like crack, after a little taste of what Craig's List has to offer, I am left wanting more, to venture out and see what else is available to me.
First I looked into what I could pick up for free in the Toronto area. To my surprise there are great things out there like couches and beds and gerbil cages! The lists go on and on!
After that I decided to try out the jobs section and it contained the usual telemarketing and modeling jobs, kinda boring. Then I found this fabulous "Adult Gigs" section.
Did you know that someone would pay me disgusting amounts of money to put on stilettos and kick a man in the coin purse?
When I told my brother about my new addiction he let me know about the "Best of Section" that he claimed was the most fun of all.
He was right.
The best of, should you ever have the chance to peruse its contains rants to people of all kinds as well as strange requests. Things like a mother offering to pay for a prom date.
My favorite is still "197 reasons to date me" with such fantastic reasons as:
164. I've never been on Jerry Springer
165. I may have already won $10,000,000.
126. I smell pretty good (Kind of citrusy and pina-coladaee)
04. I'd fuck Angelina Jolie too

Now if you will excuse me, this post took 3 hours to write due to constant refreshing of the list, so back I go.
Happy New Year.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Craig's List fucking rocks.

So does Toronto.

So do you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting