Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Might as well face it.
A couple weeks without TFG and I'm a total wreak. Having to let go of the life I made in oz and the friends I had as well as prepare for a totally new challenge in Toronto has a lot to do with it too, but when I used to freak out about these things he would snuggle with me. Also, for those of you playing the home game, this Thursday is the 2nd anniversary of my grandmothers death but enough of all that.

On to happier things, like my birthday!!
Unfortunately the bar is raised high after my last birthday especially since I had the honor of a song from our very own monkey!

So this Friday, try and top that.
I dare ya.
Please, I really got nothin going on.


6 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

note to self: friday, send pictures of boobs.

Blogger yournamehere said...

I'll send you a cake. Or at least a twinkie.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Watch the mail, sweetie! I'm hoping your goodie arrives in time!

Blogger Fella said...

I'm getting me a cheesecake in your honor.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I think my mum might come through and get a damn cake this year.

Blogger Monkey said...

Note to self: send picture of hoo-hah.

You are loved. Consider yourself virtually snuggled. Here... allow me to explore your armpit. Thank you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting