Thursday, December 07, 2006
Have I Told You Lately, That I Love You?
Miss Kendra?
Today my holiday goodness arrived, and it is FANTASTIC!!!
Shall I walk you through it?
First there was a lovely card, I've always wished I had pretty handwriting.





















Then there was this amazing bag!
Our crafty Miss Kendra turned a pair of green corduroy pants into this kickin' purse.










See why it rock? it is lined and has pocket and everything!















And last (but certainly not least) there was a lovely set of magnets, one with my blog header picture on it!


Thanks tons Ms.Kendra!!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

It's Miss Kendra's world, and we're all just living in it.

That fucking rocks.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

wooooooooooooooooo!

you're my first! (i'm so glad you recognized the blog picture. some of them came out a little wonky. printer ink and glue, you know.)

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

What a cool freaking gift. :-)

Blogger Fella said...

Miss Kendra rocks the free world!

Great gift.

Also, I see the bag came with Mustang Ranch Red nail polish.

Blogger yournamehere said...

I think Nick just called you a whore.

My holiday goodness warms my heart; and my head, since it's a hat.

Blogger Fella said...

Shut up, Todd.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting