Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I'm starting to see...

...why my mum is cursed when it comes to electronics.

See, I got an ifrogz case from my iPod for Christmas and I had just put it on. I was showing her how pretty it was when she took in and tapped my iPod on the ceramic tile counter a few times. The befuddled conversation went something like this:

Me: What the HELL are you doing?!
Mum: Just seeing if it works.
Me: What was the up side to this test? If it doesn't you have to buy me a new iPod?!
Mum: Well I thought that was what it was supposed to do!
Me: It's silicon! A thin, rubbery plastic! How about I wrap your desktop in newspaper and drop it off the top of the stairs!
Mum: I see.
Me: Don't touch my iPod. Ever.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... i love this story! i don't know why. haha.... ha!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

HA!

Thank you. That was fabulous.

Your poor Mum.

Blogger Sysm said...

I love the new header.



That sounded dirty.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting