Monday, December 18, 2006
San Francisco Way
Please excuse my lame post but this was the longest period of time I could get since TFG got here where he wasn't molesting me.
Thank you all for the fabulous birthday love, it was a lovely day. I had a great pedicure (pictures to come) and my mum bought me two pairs of frivolous shoes (pink and blue heels).
The highlight of my day had to be my fabulous gift from Tits and the explanation I had to give to my mother concerning it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you tits. There was much squealing.

There will be pictures soon of the lovely pendant between my bosom.


Well enough about me, can we talk about the freak show called "Identity"? For those of you that didn't watch the rerun on Bravo because your boyfriend's jetlag is keeping you up, this show lets a person make judgments about a person's "identity" based simply on looking at them. If you make enough correct guesses you win half a million dollars but a little piece of yourself dies.
Watching the thought process of the contestant unfold is possibly the most revealing thing about a person you could ever see, it might be a good way to weed out dates, make them play the online version and let all their prejudices come out. The contestant is presented with 12 people and choices (ranging from profession, medical history or interesting facts) that they have to match the people to based on how they look. I thought profiling was wrong?

If the show lasts more then a month then I would take it as a sign of the apocalypse.

Back to the molesting, better posts after Christmas I promise.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Get OFF OF her, you big brute!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i must see the shoes please.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm jealous of your molestation.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're getting molested.

And that my vagina is nestled between your bosoms.

Blogger Sysm said...

My biggest problem with "Identity" is Penn Jillette as the host. I like Penn. I've been a fan of Penn & Teller since they started out. I hat to see him whore himself out for an LCD (lowest common denominator) show.

Blogger Maddie said...

Happy belated birthday!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting