Tuesday, December 26, 2006
San Francisco
TFG and I went to San Francisco for a few days to visit some old friends of his and his godson. When we first got there we were saying things like "lets have babies in 2 years", the next day it was 4 and by the time we left we were planning on adopting a ten year old in 7 years.
2 year old are cute though and sometimes they know it. Godson had a way of picking out words he heard that he knew he wasn't supposed to say and repeating them. Whenever there was a lull in the conversation he would look up from his book and say "Goddammit this is terrible!" and of course we would all laugh and he would repeat it.
My favorite had to be when TFG was reading to him:

Godson: The dragon in the book has a tail.
TFG: yes a lot of dragons have them.
Godson: I have a tail, it's right here *points to his back* do you have a tail, TFG?
Me: Oh he sure does.
Godson: Can I see it?
TFG: Oooookay.... Back to the story...

Children are a hoot, especially when they aren't yours.





2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

This is why I love my job. Lots of laughs and then I send them home. It's even more fun when I sugar them up first. hehehe...shhhhhh....

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Hubby and I waited nearly ten years to have the kid. There is NO hurry.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting