Sunday, December 31, 2006
A round up
Of my super fantastic year...

January
TFG and I ran away to Australia and lived in stinky, flea ridden hostels.

February
TFG and I are still in hostels for the beginning of the month and deal with the insane heat in Australia. I begin to deal with Aussie Television and talk about my double baptism

March
TFG and I are adopted by a lizard, my brother gives it a back story. We finally see a koala and a kangaroo . We ventured out for St. Patty's day and got really silly. I open a can of worms.
TFG and I attend a "bad hair party"and my poor hair suffers.

April
I visit "The big Pineapple" .
Blogger: Knitty Kitty Can't Think of a Title - Create Post
May
I start partying with SaucyBrit and wake up with dental floss between my toes.
My building got hit by a bus.

June
Went to Sydney
Began our road trip.

July

Got stuck in Mossman, are treated like kings by nudists
I bring "Boob Scotch" to the masses.


11:00 pm, New Years eve... I give up.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Happy new year Knitty Kitty! Sounds like a pretty fabulous year. Maybe this is the year you think of a title? ;-)

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Mmm...boob scotch.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting