Monday, April 17, 2006
The Big Pineapple
A while back, Ubie introduced me to The Big Pineapple . This weekend I had the chance to see it and man was it tacky.







The climb to the top provides you with a self-guided tour of how a pineapple goes from the plantation, to the store, and in products we all know and love!


My favorite one was the "wiggles juice" but there had to be a hundred different products on display, all thanks to the pineapple.

We decided not to go on the tour of the Macadamia nut farm, and not just because it was nut-tastic, it was also expensive. My tours of nuts don't usually cost money!

So there ya go, our trip to the tourist trap, where the largest attraction is gift shop and all the ticky tacky comes from china.



12 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Nut country. Coincidentally, I also give guided tours of my nuts.


Cowboy Nick rules.

Blogger Fella said...

Sorry. My internal filter is in the shop.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yours was better then my brother's reaction "I give guided tours of my nuts, for free too!"

Blogger Tits McGee said...

It will be a long, long time before I stop laughing about "nutmobile."

Blogger Loz said...

you went Sunny Coasting!!
ain't it real pretty??? i'll be back there in less than 2 weeks for a jaunty trip.

did you also know they have a theme park about honey bees, and also one dedicated totally to ginger??? oh my word. never went to a one of them, not even the pineapple.

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Tour of nuts! ha ha ha ha

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I want to live in a big Pineapple.

Wait, that's SpongeBob.

I love this post.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i love the big pineapple!

imagine how long it would last? the deliciousness would be staggering.

Blogger Unknown said...

You've obviously never been to South of the Border.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

loz- as it was nearing the late hour of 4:30 and everything was closing, we managed to hit up the pineapple but that was it.

jj- which border?

Blogger Fella said...

AWOOGA!

Blogger FRITZ said...

I once met the driver of the nutmobile on a lonely street in Omaha.

What a wierd place you live.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting