Friday, April 07, 2006
I'm spent
Well I had a shitty week, how about you?
I looked up "homesick" on google images and this came up... I couldn't resist.
At least I'm ending it well with butter chicken, lost and scrubs courtesy of iTunes, and then my favorite movie of all time on tv!
What can I say, I love Aaron Sorkin.


I'm risking it and going to try to get my haircut next week, I don't think I will tell her I'm going to be an English teacher or my hair might turn out like this!

Back to the drinking.
Maybe then her hair will look good and her teeth won't look scary.


7 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

Get out the tequila!

Here's a hug..you survived! DO get your hair cut, if you've got the itch.

And, oh, that picture. I think she was my third grade teacher. I'm gonna have bad dreams, now.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Mrs. Lipski is hot, hot, hot.

Blogger Molly said...

*lol* that is such a teacher picture.

I want to a new hair style too, I blogged about always wanting, but never getting bangs. I was almost prepared to do it....but after that pic I'm scared again!

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Hopefully the homesickness is getting better.

That picture is AWESOME. I'm taking it with me to the salon this weekend and doing it! But only if I can find the matching royal blue shirt.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i work in a school with worse hair than that.

we have some of those, a prince valiant, a couple of carol bradys, and a femullet.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

If I wind up looking like that after a few years of teaching I'm going to shoot myself.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Here is the thing about that hair...
Thats the kind of hair that need to be "set" by a stylist. often. Someone stands there and does that to her hair!
I wonder what makes women do that to their head..

The homesickness is easing up, it was especially hard with my parents being out of town and not getting to talk to them every other day.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting