Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Fucking Apartment Hunting
I started off my apartment hunting on New Years Day and it has gone downhill. I started off with dreams of "Friends" style, large apartments with nooks near large windows or high-ceiling lofts with funky bookcases creating rooms. I was getting creative and downright hopeful.
It was all your fault, you crazy people who list "spacious, well lit bedrooms", art-deco design and beautiful patios.
You all lied
A "spacious" bedroom is more then 10x10.
Slanted roofs are not art deco.
After TFG spent a whole day driving around looking at apartments and came up short .
My dreams have been reduced to nightmares of shitty bachelor apartments like this:
Kill me now.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Poor baby!

Let's mash boobies. It will cheer you up. It will cheer me up, anyway.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

don't remind me.

i'm going to be living in a box on the 10 offramp at fairfax. atleast i'll be central.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting