Monday, March 05, 2007

Sometimes things can be so overwhelming that trying to write about it (or anything else) can seem like a major task.
Hence my absence.
As we all know, I stayed with my grandfather for a couple weeks and helped move him to Ottawa.
We also know that my grandmother died a few years ago.
This weekend I had to go through their things and figure out what to keep, throw out or give away. It was frightening how much stuff they had in their house that they never used, it looked like they bought some of the things we found and then wrapped them up in 50's newspaper and never looked at them again. What a way to live your life.
When my grandmother died I never really got to mourn her and going through her things made me realize that maybe she wasn't as awful as I remember.

Or maybe I just want to believe that.


I promise to bring back the happy soon enough...

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

it's ok if you need to have a break.

huggles.

Blogger msmachine said...

It is amazing how much energy posting to a blog can require. Take some time for yourself. Knit something nice. Eat chocolate. And tell me if you are back in Ottawa, I will make you an espresso.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Aw, baby. I'm sorry.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting