Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Things I have learned...
  1. After I walked into a nearby school and 20 minutes later had my internship secured, I am apparently presentable and can appear competent. Woohoo! Now if only I was competent.
  2. I came to understand how quickly a person living in an abusive relationship can be conditioned to prevent the abuse as much as possible. I was frightened by how quickly I learned to do things a certain way to prevent my grandfather from yelling at me.
  3. If I could wake up one morning and knit as fantastically as Miss Kendra I could die happy.
  4. No matter how many times I move, it never gets any easier. At least this time we have only been here a couple of nights and our art is already on the walls. Now only if I could get the boxes out of my way.
  5. I forgot just how bloody cold -12 degrees C is.
  6. I forgot just how much hard work shoveling snow is.
  7. iTunes audiobooks are brilliant when you need to read a book and unpack.
  8. After watching TV with TFG last night, I remembered just how deaf he is. Oww my ears.
  9. Christians need sex toys too, but they have to go to a special store.
  10. Nick can't spell fellatio.
  11. Making Ikea bookcases level is a bitch.
  12. In the caption contest there is a tie (official judges being myself and TFG) " Face-Eating Vagina Attacks Again! Spectators watch in entranced horror!" and " everybody wins in "spot the lesbian.""
  13. Sitting here blogging whilst TFG puts things away is a little annoying, off I go!

Labels: , , ,



9 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

thank you. i feel better now.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I'm glad I could do that!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I want to learn to tat lace.

I want to be different.

Blogger msmachine said...

I have been conditioned and it has taken some time to change. Just wanted to tell you that my ex is now facing charges of criminal harrassment. You helped to keep me sane and keep me fighting back!

Blogger Fella said...

It's true, I can't.

I spell like an idiot, but at least I do it with style.

Blogger Sysm said...

Miss Knit,

I'd be happy to pop for a housewarming gift from My Beloved's Garden for you and TFG. It might help make the -12 Celsius February pass a bit faster.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

You should use this on your blog somehow.

Blogger Ashley said...

How do you eat a face with a vagina?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Congrats, baby! Woohoo!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting