Tuesday, February 27, 2007
The Horror of The Job Hunt
TFG has been having a very difficult time finding a job. Today's most amusing posts for job possibilities come from Craig's List.

1) "Trim My Cats Claws for $20"

My cat, moses, needs his claws trimmed. Even though Moses is super friendly, I usually don't do it myself because he just gives me this look and I can't go through with it. In other words, my cat owns me. $20 is what I usually pay when I post an ad on craigslist. I would like to done ASAP.


2) "Valid License"


i am seeking a person to work for wednesday from 11am to 1pm , excellent remuneration, just driving the van GMC Safari between one location to another, no lifting required and this is ongoing...every week the same route hours may be extended for a suitable person. Preferred person living around westend(kipling queensway). Needed urgent...can start this week

I figure that the cat clipping job might not pay well but at least TFG won't end up in jail.


10 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I don't see how driving a van for 2 hours a day is illegal.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

In the nude? She left out that part.

Blogger Fella said...

I would never trim a cat's claws in the nude.

Blogger Maddie said...

The last time I was looking for a job a friend sent me a craigslist posting for a guy who wanted to pay someone to squash his balls.

Blogger Naynayfazz said...

It is amazing what people will pay for. I work part time for a pet sitting co, and just today I cleaned out a cat litter box while the husband was HOME. He is a crier and doesn't want to do it.

Blogger Naynayfazz said...

I am looking for a job too, by the way. It is NOTTTTT fun.

Blogger msmachine said...

I hate driving vans. You couldn't pay me enough.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much does that getting your balls squashed job pay?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I would like to get paid for squashing balls please.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting