Monday, April 02, 2007
Can I tell you about my fabulous weekend?
Thanks.

It started off on Saturday when I got to sleep in be greeted by the ever-so-lovely TFG. We walked over to the local coffee shop and enjoyed a cup and scone, then we moved on to the used book store where I bought the "Thursday Next" literary crime series thereby setting my summer reading list quite nicely (now if only I could knit and read at the same time).

After the bookshop we went for brunch and live music down the block from our home, where we were complimented on our book purchases by the lovely tattooed waitress. Three cups of coffee later we erratically spasmed our way home and settled in to get major work done.

15 minutes later we were in bed, having wild, passionate, neighbour-annoying sex, followed by tv in bed. and more sex. and more tv.

Sunday brought a trip to the yarn store and two new "addi turbo" circular needles and much knitting most of Sunday.

Monday jarred me back to reality unfortunately as I stuttered my way through a lesson on Macbeth.
Much planning to be done lest I make a fool of myself again.

Labels: , ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

coffee. mmmmm.

Blogger Sysm said...

circular needles. mmmmmmm.

Blogger Megan said...

i read the first two thursday next books. they turned my brain inside out a few times.

Blogger Fella said...

Did you happen to look for that book I asked you about? If not, no worries.

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

darn mondays!

Blogger msmachine said...

That sounds like an awesome weekend. Was there any chocolate? I can't remember if there was any chocolate.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I hate people who are having lots of sex.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting